Strategic Investment | Real Estate
Anne is a senior financial services lawyer with over 20 years of experience, working in both private practice and in-house environments across Europe and Asia. Anne brings across a wealth of expertise in corporate investment banking (global markets), legal structuring and is very familiar with intercultural communication and international business practices.
Anne is of French nationality. She holds a Hong Kong Permanent Residency and is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam since 2011.
- Anne has previously worked in France with the leading Silver Circle firms, Lovells and White & Case as well as the leading investment bank Société Générale CIB; in Hong Kong with the top tier investment bank BNP Paribas CIB; and in Hanoi where she run the representative office of a foreign law firm in the mid 90’s.
- Since 2010 Anne has set up her own company in Hong Kong and Vietnam to provide advice and assistance based on legal, financial, analytical and business process skills to foreign funds or companies investing in Asia or willing to enter Asian market and to SME in fund raising. She has also developed an expertise on real estate investment in Asia.
- Anne is a qualified French lawyer (Paris Bar 1994), graduated from the top-ranked French Universities Assas-Paris II (Business Law, 1992) and Paris IX-Dauphine (Management, 1992), and a holder of Hong Kong Paper 1 (Hong Kong Security Institute, 2006).
Outside of the law Anne has interests in architecture and interior design, as well as Muay Thai. She also holds fluency in English and French, and can speak Vietnamese on a basic level.
Strategic Business Development | Financing
Laurent possesses excellent business practices and hands-on knowledge in all aspects of international business development, family business, finance and cross-cultural management with over 20 years of experience.
Laurent developed a strong expertise in the luxury industry over the past decade as a key finance & business development manager of Chalhoub Group (Leader in the luxury in the Middle East. 14 countries: Middle East, Levant, Egypt and India. 500 shops. 300 brands. 10,000 employees). He formerly worked in other key sectors (Oil&Gas, Pharma & Internet).
- Laurent holds fluency in English, Spanish and French; with working knowledge of Portuguese and German.
- He has been raised in Africa, was resident in Europe, in the USA and in Latin America; he is now based in the Middle East (Dubai) since 2006. Laurent is very well at ease and very well versed in intercultural communication and international business practices. He is an extensive traveller having a pronounced passion for ethnology.
- Laurent is graduated from the top-ranked HEC Paris (class of 1990; majored in finance and international management) and from Paris-IX-Dauphine (Post graduated in Management and holder of a Master in Accounting & Finance – MSTCF/DESCF).
Laurent offers its broad international experience and expertise to ambitious leading international companies as well as early-stage start-ups willing to develop on the international stage.
Specialties & Expertise:
- • International Business Development, Finance, Market Analysis, Mergers & Acquisitions, Family Business, Strategic & Financial Business Planning, Valuation, Private Equity, Networking, Negotiation.
- • Luxury, Retail, Beauty, Fashion, Healthcare, International Sales, Communication/Media/PR, Digital.
Chuong is of Vietnamese nationality and is TRI HK LIMITED dedicated external legal counsel since 2013.
- Chuong is graduated from the National University of Economics & Law of Ho Chi Minh City (LL.B, 2012) and of the National Justice Academy (Legal Practitioner Course, 2013). Chuong is specialized in Domestic and Foreign investment law and regulations in Vietnam, he is also acting as company secretary, liaising with any relevant Vietnamese authorities in charge in particular of business licenses’ registrations, and tax assessment.
- Chuong is fluent in English and is well versed in assisting foreign individuals or corporate investors in Vietnam. His clients’ portfolio includes Japanese, Malaysian, Singaporean, Korean, Indian, HK, Australian, European, Chinese and Americans investors.
- Chuong is assisting TRI HK LIMITED Representative Office in Ho Chi Minh City in any legal issue in the best interests of its clients. He is also entitled to act -on behalf of TRI HK LIMITED clients who are not residents in Vietnam- as Tax Representative in Vietnam.
Outside of the law Chuong has interests in travelling and swimming.